2019 Revised "FULL COURSE" (16) Week Upper Register Course for Trumpet-Trombone-Tuba-French Horn-Euphonium-Baritone - $75 Weekly
This is the installment version and you will be investing $75 weekly in the brand new 2019 Revised Version for all brass players.
Most likely you are considering this option to avoid having to plunk down a lump sum tuition payment of $997 which is the current tuition of this full course. You do save a few dollars should you be able to submit the tuition of $997. Otherwise, this weekly, pay-as-you-go $75 option is the best.
Great for students, low-income, and anyone on a fixed income.
FULL COMPLETE LIVE COURSE - as notated at the top of the Hierarchy.
By the end of Week 16, you will have received and been taught 85 Potent and High Powered Techniques for the physical Mastery of any Brass Instrument!
One of the great things about this version is it INCLUDES live, real time Weekly LESSONS for 16 weeks. * this is the BEST way to take the course!
This version allows YOU to let the course PROVE it's value to you each week. You like it, you get better, keep going.
In the weird and unlikely event you don't enjoy the course, you can cancel and will not be billed for any more future weeks in the course. Based on my data, this will only happen if you have a poor work ethic and just won't make yourself adhere to the program OR you got a new job, new baby, relocated, etc...which imposed on your time to such a degree you no longer had the availability.
Each week that you continue in the course, you will pay another $75. For any reason should you need to pause or discontinue, you can! Just cancel and that ends your involvement in this course. Easy and no risk at all. (please note that if you decide to cancel, you will not be billed any more, but will not receive any refunds for previously weekly lessons)
*** Please if at all possible, give me at least 1-2 weeks notice for cancellations. Why? Because you are implanted in my schedule and I would like to be able to rearrange it sufficiently so that i can be the most efficient with my time as possible. Thank you!
Kurt Thompson Trumpet is author of the most successful trumpet and brass musician improvement course in history. It is the Holy Grail for brass playing and trumpet.
*New Pay-As-You-Go Option*
Get Started for $75 with the most successful Range & Endurance course in the history of Trumpet and Brass Playing vs paying lump sum tuition of $997!
This course IS the Holy Grail for Trumpet and all other Brass Players!
When to expect your results:
After a decade of teaching this course, the data points to these averages:
- Nothing after the first 2 weeks! Lol this is important because I do get people taking the course thinking they might be playing like Maynard Ferguson after learning just a few techniques in the first week or so.
- Around Weeks 3-4 many folks experience: more ease of playing, more power, more command and control, better intonation, better accuracy, and a lift in their endurance at rehearsals and performances.
- Between Weeks 4-5 many will have their first 1/2 step increase in range. One day it just happens and it catches most of guard!
- Weeks 6-8 tend to be a period of stagnation and treading water. The reason is because of 2 things: 1. Your body is catching up to all the increased load being placed upon it. 2. Weeks 6 and 7 are the 2 most difficult weeks in the course because of the many techniques that are given to the student and also because of the placement in the course. In other words if Weeks 6 and 7 could be switched to Weeks 1 and 2, they would not appear to be so tough.
- During the period between Weeks 8 and 9, many will notice their 2nd half step increase in range. Weeks 8 and 9 are not very difficult and then there is Week 10 where nothing new is added and we have a review.
- Week 10 - 11 marks the appearance of the 3rd half step increase in range. Now, on average, most students have gained a minor third in range...very cool.
- Weeks 11-14 are advanced techniques and many students find themselves gaining another half step to a whole step during this time period. So potentially, you could have added a major third to a perfect 4th to your range by the end of Week 14.
- Weeks 14-16 can be a period of slow growth to a stagnation and most students will either not make any more gains or they might receive one more 1/2 step.
There you have it! On average, most brass players and I am talking ALL brass players: French Horn, Euphonium, Trombone, Cornet, Trumpet, Baritone, and Tuba will experience the above range increase progression.
Keep in mind that ALL of you will continue to make range increases AFTER you have completed the course. Your improvement does NOT stop just because you reached the end of my course. In a way, it is the beginning of a very interesting journey whereby you WILL keep continuing to make gains. I know I have: 15 years ago my range hung out in the double C to double Eb area. Now? Almost always I can get up to Triple D's and on a few rare occurrences I have popped out Triple F and Quadruple G! I have a youtube video marking my highest note and that is the Quadruple G. I am a product of my own course and teaching. Everything is a cake walk for me these days. There is nothing I can't play range wise. I can play everything Cat Anderson did, Maynard Ferguson did, Jon Faddis did and many others. The only exception is Bud Brisbois. Bud is the best most accurate trumpet player I have ever heard in the extreme upper register and he does certain things I have not yet been able to integrate into my playing. Precise, flawless tonguing up to Triple G comes to mind when I think of Bud Brisbois' prowess. Who knows? Maybe in another decade I will be able to play all of Bud Brisbois' awesome trumpet displays too.
HIT the Buy Now button for what will be an amazing journey of self-improvement.