Weeks 11-16 from the 16 Week Upper Register Course (ORIGINAL 2009) ***
Weeks 11-16 from the 16 Week Upper Register Course (ORIGINAL 2009 VERSION)
1. You have just completed the Weeks 6-10 package!
2. After having already gone through the first 10 weeks, you have found great value, you have gained a lot including strength, range and...YOU HAVE IMPROVED!
3. You think it is wise to keep continuity in the course by continuing with the FINAL installment of this 16 Week Upper Register Course!
4. YOU EITHER DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE FULL "Live" VERSION OF THE COURSE ($997) OR STILL ARE NOT 100% SURE!
I say get the FULL, COMPLETE 16 Week course, but...I am biased lol! (keep in mind you don't lose anything by transferring into the full, live version because everything you have paid so far will be 100% credited towards the full "live" version of the course)
**Yes, even after all you have invested up until now and..even now: you CAN still get a full 100% credit towards the REAL, "LIVE" one on one weekly version with my coaching and teaching just you!
If you have gone this far and decided you want me in on the action to customize everything just for you, you must contact me and tell me you want to get everything credited within 30 days!
You can't take bits and pieces of my courses and come back 2 years later and say you want the credit...that won't fly!
30 days is fair. It is enough time for you to collect your thoughts and decide if you want to get on this horse and ride! (tuition $997 minus whatever you have paid towards any version of my 16 week course).
So you want to play it safe? A bit hesitant? Still not exactly sure?
These are the FINAL 6 weeks of the course on video just like everyone else experiences. It ends perfectly on Week 16 which is when EVERYBODY takes their FINAL review with me.
30 minute review included! email email@example.com at week 16 to set this up.
This comes packed in a zip file that is about 400mb. Make sure you have enough storage and a solid, fast internet connection. Sometimes people experience problems downloading to their phone so downloading to a laptop or tablet may work best.
Now, don't forget: Adjust your expectations based on the data:
When to expect your results:
After a decade of teaching this course, the data points to these averages:
- Nothing after the first 2 weeks! Lol this is important because I do get people taking the course thinking they might be playing like Maynard Ferguson after learning just a few techniques in the first week or so.
- Around Weeks 3-4 many folks experience: more ease of playing, more power, more command and control, better intonation, better accuracy, and a lift in their endurance at rehearsals and performances.
- Between Weeks 4-5 many will have their first 1/2 step increase in range. One day it just happens and it catches most of guard!
- Weeks 6-8 tend to be a period of stagnation and treading water. The reason is because of 2 things: 1. Your body is catching up to all the increased load being placed upon it. 2. Weeks 6 and 7 are the 2 most difficult weeks in the course because of the many techniques that are given to the student and also because of the placement in the course. In other words if Weeks 6 and 7 could be switched to Weeks 1 and 2, they would not appear to be so tough.
- During the period between Weeks 8 and 9, many will notice their 2nd half step increase in range. Weeks 8 and 9 are not very difficult and then there is Week 10 where nothing new is added and we have a review.
- Week 10 - 11 marks the appearance of the 3rd half step increase in range. Now, on average, most students have gained a minor third in range...very cool.
- Weeks 11-14 are advanced techniques, but because there are an even 5 techniques for each week, many students find themselves gaining another half step to a whole step during this time period. So potentially, you could have added a major third to a perfect 4th to your range by the end of Week 14.
- Weeks 14-16 can be a period of slow growth to a stagnation and most students will either not make any more gains or they might receive one more 1/2 step.
There you have it! On average, most brass players and I am talking ALL brass players: French Horn, Euphonium, Trombone, Cornet, Trumpet, Baritone, except Tuba, will experience the above range increase progression. The reason Tuba is the exception is because so far, no Tuba has actually taken and completed the entire course so the verdict is still out with tuba players.
CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST VERSIONS AND OPTIONS TO TAKING THIS COURSE:
16 Week Upper Register Course Newest Version - $297
16 Week Upper Register Course Newest Weekly D.I.Y. Version - $25
16 Week Upper Register Course Newest Weekly Version Direct (“LIVE”) With Kurt - $77
16 Week Upper Register Course Newest Every Other Week Version Direct (“LIVE”) With Kurt - $557
(Best!)16 Week Upper Register Course Newest Every Week Version Direct (“LIVE”) With Kurt - $997 (Best!)