THIS IS THE DVD VERSION *NEW* 2019 REVISED 16 WEEK UPPER REGISTER COURSE!
You are getting this entire course on multiple DVDs shipped to your address. Shipping Free if you reside in U.S.A.
(International shipping WILL be more. Please contact me first email@example.com)
FHD 1920 X 1080 and Great Audio!
I have watched it on 2 big screens including a 65" and it comes out amazing!
A very, very beautiful design with a total of 7 brand new dvds in a large, handsome, protective DVD box with a total of 19 videos! (intro-logistics-practice aids-weeks 1-16)
Don't wanna wait for your computer to start up?
Cell phone battery almost dead or you don't want to make it dead?
Ever have an internet outage or slow internet?
Computer or Ipad ever act up?
Do you sometimes like to practice in your living or downstairs in your den while watching T.V., DVDS, or BLUERAY?
Do you enjoy watching just about anything on a very large screen i.e. 40" to 72"?
....yeah, me too!
You will also get everything in a digital download as well!
If you take my live version of the course, I will only be teaching from this updated, revised version. (DVDs not included in live version for those who are checking out the different versions)
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCES IN THE REVISED VERSIONS?
1. Filmed in cinematic FHD 23.97 fps Video from a brand new Cannon M50! The crisp clear images and color with lots of depth and hue really bring this version to a professional level.
2. Recorded professionally with a Neumann TLM103 mic and Apollo Twin Duo Pre-amp. You can't really go too much higher in audio. Maybe on up to the Neumann U87, but the TLM103 seriously kicks butt!
3. The original course was recorded on my old Samsung galaxy 2 phone both using the camera and the mic on that phone. To say the picture clarity and audio were not very professional would be quite an understatement.
4. 85 vs 75 Techniques! Yes, the new, revised version has 85 techniques. If you consider up to 5 techniques from the original course were 86'd, then you are looking at 15 or slightly more new techniques added!
5. More text, more descriptive titles regarding the techniques and a summary takeaway at the end of each weekly lesson help to ensure an overall better learning experience with greater retention.
5. Each Weekly Video lesson is shorter and succinct. Some of the videos from the original course were 45 minutes, 55 minutes, to over an hour long. Due to requests from past students just wanting to get right to learning the techniques without my color commentary, I have made the new course more concise and straight to the point with most weeks being at or under 30 minutes!
6. I have taken lots of data from the many, many past graduates of the original course and constructed part of the revised course to be more efficient and more results producing. You can be quite confident you will achieve better results with this new revised version compared to the original.
7. LESS PRACTICE TIME! By the end of the new revised course you are looking at close to an hour and a half of total practice time per day for the last couple of weeks: Week 13-14-15. If you had taken the original course by Weeks 13-14-15 you would have been required to practice 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours per day those last few weeks. THIS REDUCTION IN PRACTICE TIME IS A GAME CHANGER FOLKS! It really is: Less practice, but more techniques and...better results. A NO-BRAINER!
8. All brass instruments are used for techniques in this new revised version. As I introduce each new technique, the new technique is taught to ALL brass instruments: TUBA, FRENCH HORN, EUPHONIUM, TRUMPET. So, not only are all techniques broken down for each brass player, but I cycle through the demonstrations using all the instruments.
Here, watch how I do this:
You gettin' it now? Of course this was just a tiny fraction taken from week 6, but I tried to give you a good taste of what is happening that is different now compared to the original course. Through all 4 months I am demonstrating each technique with a different brass instrument. I do tend to use trumpet more, but still, trombone, tuba, baritone ( not pictured above ) and french horn are routinely used so that ALL brass players can easily and quickly get the proper instruction for each technique on THEIR instrument! The original course did not have this. It was all trumpet only.
Several practice aids are part of this new revised course. It is highly recommended that you get the same practice aids that I use in the course.
PLEASE NOTE: One of the big differences in the original course and this revised course in 2019 is the practice time.
Original course: 2 to 2 1/2 hours by Week 16.
This Revised 2019 Course: 90 minutes! Big difference.This difference is partly because of THESE PRACTICE AIDS! These are potent, but in the right amount with the right instructions, very, very efficient!
It is also because a few of the non-performing techniques from the previous original version were weeded out. Less than 5 were removed and not so much because they weren't worthy, but...because they were too hard for the average student. Can you say: "4 octave glissando?" 😊
If you take the Revised Course and use none of the practice aids? Your results will likely be LESS than the original course!
The original course was harder and more time consuming, but dang...you built great chops if you did it right! The cost was more sweat and more time.
As constructed without deviation, you will get BETTER results in LESS time in the revised course, but ONLY if you follow it EXACTLY as outlined and that includes the practice aids. Yes, you pay more, but GET MORE by the end of the revised course! (you save a tremendous amount of your personal time when you add it all up by the end of 4 months!)
You will get a document upon purchase that will tell you what practice devices are required in which weeks. I will have some options to purchase these including a bulk combo option where you can buy all of them for the course at once! Any problems please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
*UPDATE DECEMBER 7, 2019: I have had a few students from out of country order ALL practice aids that go with this revised course. It seems save to say that if you live outside the U.S.A. the shipping range for ALL practice aids boxed up and sent to you currently is: $60-$80 for U.S.P.S. First Class Mail. Ummm don't ask about PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL because you don't want to know. Let's just say it's about 1/2 the cost of this course! Ouch!:
This course is brand new and just released November 2019!
It is based on the original 16 week course that had stellar success and enjoyed and still enjoys being the #1 brass embouchure improvement course for all time.
There has been no other course or routine that has been as successful.
It is backed up by proven results from hundreds and hundreds of students.
Many of these players left both written and video reviews of their success.
100 Authentic Student Video Reviews!
le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page